Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yummy for your Tummy Tilda & G45

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I made a card front for a recipe card for my  Thursday project share for The Rubber Buggy.com..  I used Yummy in the Tummy Tilda and instead of using copics on her I completely paper pieced the whole entire Tilda image.  I used French Country papers from Graphic 45.  I used a very flesh-tone paper for her skin and body, then I used a darker red color paper for the clothing.  I only used 2 different colors on the whole stamp just from the papers but they really pop and give some interest don't' you think?

 I then added a few diecuts from the paper,  a prima layered flower with a dear lizzy brad, some kitchen stickers as accents at the side, want 2 scrap bling, silverware stickers, and a mangia mangia sign which means "Lets eat" in Italian.  Thanks so much for visiting!  ~Kelly Walkelmol

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.