Sunday, May 12, 2013

Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes by Deb.x

Hi all it's Deb from Craftrocks here & it's my turn to post here at The Rubber Buggy.
 
I used my new 'Princess Tilda with Ballet shoes' from the new 'Once Upon a Time '13 collection. It's the first time I've coloured her & she is defo now one of my all time fave Tildas!
 
 
Below shows 2 removable tags (Doo Hickey Vintage Tags) with shabby seam binding bows & twine bows with silver heart charms, other tag is Doo Hickey So Wrapped Lovely. Decorated with Crackle Paint in Picket Fence & mini-alphas to spell 'dancer'.
 
Lovely papers are by Maja Design, edges have been inked with Antique Linen & Walnut Stain Distress Inks using blending tool and sewn on the machine. I've added a few layers of blue & white Frantage around the image with Versa Mark ink pad & sert with heat tool.
 
 
Distress Inks:  
Skin - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut stain shading
Cheeks - Tattered Rose & Aged Mahogony
Tu-tu & Ballet shoes - Whethered Wood, Black Soot shading
Crown & frill netting - Pumice Stone & Black Soot
 
I then added some white Sakure pen highlights.
 
Above shows Martha Stewart clay frame I made with LOTV sentiment. Below I cut the bottom strip of the Maja papers into a banner shape, then attached in a curved fashion with 2 square pewter metal brads. Flowers are a mixture of Kort & Godt & Prima. Foliage is Doo Hickey swirl & leaf cut from Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock.
 

 
Suggestions for Rubber Buggy Products:
 
 
 
Thankyou for visiting.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.