Noe here to give you some crafting inspiration with "The Rubber Buggy" products!!
Today, one card to congratulate a birthday... A Celebrate Card, to give someone special!!
If you read me weekly you know that I love playing with my Distress inks and make my own backgrounds for my cards... so this time wouldn´t be different!!
I tryed new tecnique for me... different dies cuts are embedded in the cardstock, and I like the result! Look!!
It requires patience go placing small pieces of cardstock, but worth it!
Products used in this card:
- Abandoned Coral Distress Paint.
- Tangerine Dream Dylusion Spray.
- Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn Border Die
- Strictly Sentiment1 Stamps Wplus9
- Decor Celebrate Poppystamps Cratf Die
- Jet Black Archival ink
- Stamping Supplies
Have a great day!!
Thank you for visiting