Saturday, December 8, 2018

Christmas Tags

Welcome back Rubber Buggy blogger.  Nancy, here, excited to share two Christmas tags made with the adorable Magnolia Stamps along with the Graphic 45 Staples Clock and Tag die set.  These wonderful dies, papers, stamps and supplies all were found at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  

Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock die set

This purple Christmas tag was made with the adorable Magnolia Stamp-Show The Way Tilda, Magnolia Stamp-DooHickey-Sweet Christmas Dreams Spruce die and Poppy Stamp-Merry Christmas Banner die cut from silver glitter paper.  The patterned paper is from the Wild Rose Studio.  I added NUVO-White Gloss to the pom pom on the hat, the tree and to the lace on her dress.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I used the tag from the Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock die set for the frame.  I added the Rosette ribbon to the bottom and a handmade ribbon to the top.  I used the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced clear glue to put this altogether.
Magnolia Stamp-Show The Way Tilda
Magnolia Stamp-DooHickey-Sweet Christmas Dreams Spruce


I used the Magnolia Stamp - Edwin With Sack, Magnolia Stamp-Cute Magnolia and Magnolia Stamp-DooHickey-Sweet Christmas Dreams Spruce  along with the Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock  die set for the frame.  The gorgeous sentiment is from the Graphic 45 Christmas Carol #2 stamp set and embossed with NUVO Gold Glitter embossing powder..  I added a snowflake with the Prima - Finnabair - Art Ingredients - Melange - Art Pebbles - Sugar in the center of the snowflake.  I created the background paper using a snowflake stamp with white ink.  I colored the Magnolia Stamps with Copic Markers.
Magnolia Stamp - Edwin With Sack
Magnolia Stamp-Cute Magnolia

I hope I have inspired you try out these products
 available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.