Saturday, December 1, 2018

Tilda with Her Doggie

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, here to show you a birthday card that can easily be made into a Christmas card using the adorable stamp, die and paper collections from Magnolia Stamp and Wild Rose Studio.  I have so many birthday cards to make this month and thought it would be fun to share a card that could easily be converted into a Christmas card using another stamp set like the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label stamp set for your Christmas card that has the 1" circle stamp.
I stamped the Magnolia Stamp - Show The Way Tilda with the Magnolia Dog/Magnolia Stamp - Cute Magnolia Little London Collection 2013 onto cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added the NUVO-White Blizzard glitter drops to the Magnolia Spruce tree and to the stamp images to appear as snow.  Also, I added the NUVO Gloss White Drops to the edges of the tree and to the top of her hat to add more 3D effect.  
Magnolia Stamp - Cute Magnolia Little London Collection 2013
Magnolia Stamp - Show The Way Tilda
Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace Paper Collection
Magnolia Stamp-DooHickey-Spruce die

If you want to use a 1" circle sentiment for the Christmas card, I would highly suggest the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Labels Stamp set. 

Wild Rose Studio Christmas Labels Stamps
I used other supplies for my card but The Rubber Buggy has newer dies that look almost the same such as the Lawn Fawn Lacy Border or many of the Tattered Lace lacy border dies along with the snow flake dies.  

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.