Monday, December 10, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Mini Crop Tag



I have been playing along with a few 12 Days of Christmas Mini Crops... they are so much fun and it allows me time to also get my cards and tags for my family ready for the gifts. For this tag I am using many die cuts and also have cut lots of them into partial pieces of the original dies. It has worked out perfectly.


I am using this tag as a project for The Rubber Buggy. I started with die cut basic tag. cut a smaller print one. I used only pieces of the deer and christmas sentiment to make things fit the tag. For the oval I put 2 ovals together to create the oval ring.
To finish it off I added twine and ribbon.

The Rubber Buggy Supply List:
Glue: Beacon 3-in-1,  
Other: paper, twine, ribbon, Tim Holtz vagabond, 




Thanks for your visit. I do appreciate when you take the time to stop by.
Wishing you all the best in this festive season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.