Monday, February 11, 2019

Projects made using Life by the Sea



Hi ..it's Bev here to share with you. So how are you today. This DT project for The Rubber Buggy showcases the Maja Design Skargardsliv Life by the Sea Collection. 
I love this collection for all those masculine, guy projects that need great papers that mix and match and create amazing layers for your projects. This is my go to collection and I use it alot. LOL I think this is the 3rd time I bought this collection.
 I started with the card above which was mailed out to the little boy battling cancer that I saw via a friend online. It was one of his requests to recieve mail from all over the world. The fun journal page below is the cover for my weekly journal that I am going to try doing this year. 
I use these products from The Rubber Buggy on almost all my projects: Beacon 3- in -1 Glue, 3D foam,  my paper trimmer and small scissors.

Supply List:
Machine/ tools:   EK success cutter bee scissorsFiskar Paper Trummer, 
Other: Cardstock, base card/envelopes, ribbon, brads. Ink Roller, dies, black pen

In these close ups you can view some of the fine details. Amazing cardstock matted layers, pop up levels for 3D demension and stunning lace butterfly and flowers.


This is my cover for a 52 week journal I will try to do for the 1st time in 2019.  I love the colour combo .. amazing layers together. Because it's a smaller size the pads with smaller papers are perfect.




 

Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.