Saturday, February 16, 2019

Stamping Bella Bianca Loves Her Big Cake birthday gift box

Welcome back!  I am excited to share another altered box made for my sis with the name-brand products and supplies from The Rubber Buggy.


I altered this box with Lemon Craft Basic Sweet Secret paper collection.  I love this two-sided paper with one side being pink patterned quality paper and the other side has the rich color of a light soft brown or beige.  I used the Beacon 3 n 1 Advance  glue along with Scor-Tape and a hot glue gun to adhere the layers and papers.  
I just love the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl stamps like the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Bianca Loves Her Big Cake.  I colored this with Copic Markers and added white dots using the Uni-Ball Medium Gel White Pen on her dress along with the NUVO Crystal White Blizzard Drops on the icing of the cake.  In the past, I had to throw away many white gel pens since the ink would dry up so fast or not come out of the pen.  This Uni-Ball White Pen is still flowing out of the pen well each time after two years of opening it up.

I cut out the roses using the Lemon Craft Sweet Secret paper using the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set.  I use this rose die set for all of my small paper craft roses and assemble the roses with a flower shaping tool set along with Beacon 3 n 1 Advance glue or a hot glue gun.

I framed the stamped image with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable dies with pink and white cardstock and added the Lawn Fawn Happy Border die sentiment cut out with pink cardstock and adhered to the card. I found an ole font Sizzix die and cut out 57 using the Lemon Craft Sweet Secret paper and white cardstock behind the number.  I added a handmade bow using Scor-Tape and a white crochet heart to the card.  I adhered the 6mm flat-back string pearls around the card using a hot glue gun along with the pink lace behind the pearls.

I measured the sides of the box and cut out the sides using the light brown patterned paper in the Lemon Craft Sweet Secret paper.  Isn't this color of this patterned to the other side of the pink pattern so gorgeous.  I just love this rose metal embellishment from Prima Marketing.  I added the Prima Marketing White Gesso and let dry.  I added some Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Metallique Vintage Gold wax using  my fingers to apply the wax on the metal and adhered with a hot glue gun to the front of the box.
On two sides of the box, I cut four borders with white shimmer cardstock using the Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border and Pocket die set.  I trimmed off about 1/4" on the sides to glue the borders together in the middle of the sides.

So have fun and get carried away altering and embellishing your own gift boxes with the wonderful products and supplies from The Rubber Buggy.
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.