Saturday, February 9, 2019

Valentine's card with Tilda Holding Heart

Welcome back and Nancy, here, excited to share my Valentine's card made with the adorable Magnolia Stamps Tilda With Spring Heart along with the beautiful Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine border and Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame.
I colored her with Copic Markers and added some glitter to the heart and to the bows in her hair and socks.  I added the NUVO White Gloss around the heart.  After the glossed dried, I added another dot of white gloss to some of the dots that weren't perfect due to an air bubble that dried in the first round of adding these drops.  I adhered the Tutti Design Heart Flourish die behind the flower on the corner of the main card with spray adhesive glue and used the Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced glue to add the Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a small gold bow behind the flowers.  I adhered a white doily behind the main image that had the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame that was cut out using the Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets collection.  The doily heart was also cut out using this Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets paper collection as well as the gorgeous patterned paper behind the main frame.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine's border with pink shimmer paper and used spray adhesive to adhere to the card.  I added 3 white pearls to the left top corner of the card.


 Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.