Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Beautifyl Day featuring Lemoncraft

Hello Rubber Buggy friends!  Debbie here today sharing a layout of my daughters wedding a few years ago.  Lemoncraft's new paper collection Grow Old With Me and their Vintage Time butterflies are so perfect for a elegant wedding layout.  

I started this layout by using some Art Basics Clear Gesso and then added some dimension with a stencil from my stash and some modeling paste.  I gave it a quick spray with some glimmer mist.
Add your photo and matting to your layout. I added some chipboard from my stash for a title and more embellishment and dimension.  I also added flowers from my stash and then finished off with 
 some Art Stones, in all 3 sizes, which can be found in the Rubber Buggy Store. 
Cut 3 butterflies and add them randomly to your layout.






I have one more project to share that I wanted to share.  It's super easy card but I love the shabby feel.

This card was made with Prima's Poetic Rose Collection.



In the flower pack it has a sheet of scripted vellum, I used this for the die cut doily in the rolled edges of the card. I added some chipboard from my stash and the highlighted it with Say it in Crystals.


I hope you enjoyed my projects!

Thank you for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.