Saturday, March 30, 2019

Happy Birthday Card with Tilda and Her Bunny

Spring will be here soon and The Rubber Buggy has all of the wonderful name-brand products and supplies for your spring and Easter projects and cards.  Better get yours soon before these gorgeous dies, stamps, papers, etc. are sold out.  
Welcome back and Nancy here.  I am excited to share a springtime birthday card with the adorable Magnolia Stamps, Tilda and Her Bunny with the background Magnolia Stamps, Tilda Tulip Walkway with the gorgeous Pion Design Mister Tom's Treasure Morning Glory  paper. I colored the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut Ms. Tilda and glued her in front of the Magnolia Stamp Tulip Walkway. I added some handmade tiny flowers that are similar to the Wild Orchid Craft 10mm roses with a die cut fence behind the flowers.  I used doily border and a square doily behind the image.  I added the Wild Orchid Craft Chrysanthumums with addition paper leaves behind it.  The beautiful sentiment was stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo ink with the Wild Rose Studio Cat and Moon Sentiments stamp set.  I love this stamp set and used a 1" punch to punch it out.  I added a lace doily paper border around the card.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere my handmade bow to the card with a pearl/rhinestone center in the bow.  I adhered with a hot glue gun the doily butterfly and Wild Orchid Craft 10mm pink rose to the center of the butterfly.  I always use and highly recommend the
Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced glue for gluing paper.  It drys clear and very tacky and drys fast.

Pion Design Mister Tom's Treasure Morning Glory
Magnolia Stamps, Tilda and Her Bunny       Magnolia Stamps, Tilda Tulip Walkway

Wild Rose Studio Cat and Moon Sentiments

Brighten someone's day and send your springtime birthday card today using the name-brand products on The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.