Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A New Baby


 Hi it's Jennifer here this week with a Sweet Baby Card.
I used this really Adorable Stamp Bunny with Teddy.
I coloured them up with 
Copics
Bunny - W00, W0, W01, W02, W03
Ears - R20, RV00, RV81
Jumper - BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Jumper, Bear -  YG00, YG01, YG03, YG23

I also got to use the New Awesome papers from Lawn Fawn.
The Welcome Sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Little Bundle.
I have Layered the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circles and Squares.
You have to admit these papers are just Gorgeous! 


Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable Dies

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.