Wednesday, March 25, 2020

House of Roses Card Set

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring


Stamperia House of Roses


This paper collection is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. I love the bright colors, it can be used for Birthday's,  Mothers Day, Easter, Weddings or any  occasion!  It's perfect for layouts and card making!

My mother's name is Rose so I see one of these cards going to her for Mother's Day.








I used
 lace ribbon from my stash.  The flowers are also from my stash.  

The sentiment is already on the cut-out panels so I didn't feel the need to add another sentiment. 



 Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store and pick up this beautiful collection!

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today.



 Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.