Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring

Ciao Bella Start Your Engines


This paper collection is so perfect for the guy in your life and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. I love the bright colors, it can be used for Father's Day or Birthday's or any masculine occasion!  It's perfect for layouts and card making!

I recently watched a movie called Ford Vs. Ferrari and this paper reminds me of that.  My husband is also a lover of fast cars and has owned a few fast cars in his lifetime. This birthday card however is for his uncle who actually races.


I kept this card clean and simple.  The sentiments are from my stash.






 Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store and pick up this awesome collection!

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today.


 Debbie

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to reveal if this quick questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.