Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Simple Stories Vintage Garden

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring 
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Garden

This paper collection is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it.  This collection comes with cut outs and embellishments to help you create gorgeous layouts and cards too!  
If you love fussy cutting this paper collection is for you!
I used a Tim Holtz Stencil to create the background and then added 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Victorian Bouquet to color.

The Flowers are Prima Fruit Paradise and some from my stash. 
The chipboard and pearls are from my stash.





 Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store and pick up this beautiful collection!

Today is bittersweet for me as this is my last post for the Rubber Buggy design team.  I was so fortunate to design for this amazing store and team.  I made some lasting friends and was inspired everyday by their beautiful projects!  Thank you Kellie for everything!


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today.

 Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.