Friday, April 24, 2020

Stamping Bella Graduation Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a graduation card made with the adorable 
Stamping Bella-Curvy Girl With A Cocktail stamp set available at The Rubber Buggy on-line and retail stores.


Stamping Bella-Curvy Girl With A Cocktail stamp set comes with an adorable sentiment of a girl holding a drink which looks almost like she is giving a toast to congratulate someone.
I colored her with Copic Markers and cut her out. I colored the yellow background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks:  Scattered Straw using the Picket Fence Studio brushes to sponge on the ink.  I strongly recommend the Picket Fence Studio brushes for sponging since the brushes are easy to clean as well as blending the inks.  I added some sequins from the 28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mixes.  A used the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue to adhere this card.  I used a glitter pen to add some sparkles in the cocktail.

I typed out the "2020" and "Congratulation on Your Graduation" and printed it on a laser printer (Has to be on a laser printer that uses a toner for the transfer foil).  I used a transfer foil and foiled the sentiments through my laminator.  If you are ever interested in using transfer foil versus other types of foiling, there is a lot of information on-line about it.  I like the transfer foil since I can type up my own sentiments and then foil it.  Very easy peasy once you do it the first time.  I accidentally bought other type of foil and can't use it so make sure it is transfer foil.  If you don't have a laser printer, just take it to any office supply store that prints off documents or customers. 

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.