Saturday, May 2, 2020

Predict You Future

Welcome back and excited to share a fun card made with Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets.  I predict that you will love the Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamp Set along with the Lawn Fawn Upon A Star.  This cute fortune teller tabby cat is great for anyone who needs a pawsitive prediction along with these critters gazing up at the cat.  All of these wonderful name-brand products are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

The Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamp and Lawn Fawn Upon A Star sentiments could be used celebrating graduations, friendship, love, and for sending a message of encouragement.  
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Fortune Teller Tabby

I created a U-Tube (see below) on how I did my clouds with the beautiful Ranger Distress Ink pads and Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die which could be substituted for the Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil.  I just love using the Picket Fence Studio brushes for sponging now.



Lawn Fawn has made a nice tutorial on instructions for the reveal wheel and if you haven't done this before, I would highly recommend you watching it.  I colored the critters in Copic markers.

The cut out the Lawn Fawn Flower Border die with green cardstock and used the die to cut out the pink and yellow flowers.  

I added in the front the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die using green cardstock



I applied Nuvo White Gloss to the center of the smaller flowers when the card was completely finished and let the gloss drops dry for a few hours. 


I am into foiling my sentiments as well as decorating the inside of my card.  I used the Wild Rose Studio Bunny and Butterfly stamp.  I used a laser printer for my sentiment and then used transfer foil over it to give it a very professional appearance.

In case you want to do this for you cards, have a office supply store make me a personalize stamp which is very cheap.  I always stamp the back of my cards with my name on it but this time added a stamp to frame my name.  Recipients always like this when I do it.  This time, I stamped a bunch on cardstock, copied on my laser printer on cardstock and then used a transfer foil and laminator to foil it.    I punch it out and then glue it on back of my cards and projects.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.