Friday, May 1, 2020

Stamperia Little Girl Mother's Day Card for Granddaughter

Welcome back Rubber Buggy Friends! Nancy, here and excited to share one of my Mother's Day cards to be given to my granddaughter who is expecting this fall.  This week I plan to showcase the beautiful Stamperia Little Girl Paper for Mother's Day cards and birthdays using this collection.  The Stamperia Little Girl papers are so adorable with this little girlie and her beautiful polka dot headband  and daisies.  This Stamperia Little Girl and Stamperia Little Boy paper pads have coordinating papers to easily make your cards quickly. The Stamperia Little Girl 12" x 12" is available in individual cardstock or in a pad with 10 double-sided sheets.  Also, there is a Stamperia Little Boy paper collection.  The entire collections are now available at The Rubber Buggy.  
I wished now that I would have bought the entire Stameria Little Girl pad but used the Lemon Craft Basic My Sweet Provence papers pad for the background.  I typed the sentiment and traced the Lawn Fawn heart around the sentiment.  I cut it out as well as a clear acrylic sheet and adhered to the back of the heart.  I die cut the circle frame and corner borders using retired dies.  I adhered the card with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue, spray adhesive used on the corner die cuts and a hot glue gun for the Wild Orchid Craft flowers and flat-back pearls.  


Stamperia - 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Little Girl
Stamperia Little Girl Paper Pad
Stamperia Little Girl Round Rice Paper A4  Decoupage Paper  image 0
Stamperia Little Girl Round 
Stamperia Little Girls Frames

Lawn Fawn Shaker Gift Tag
Supplies:
Stamperia Little Girl Paper
Lawn Fawn Shaker Gift Tag Die
Lemon Craft Basic My Sweet Provence Paper
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue
6mm flat-back pearls
Pink ribbon and Crochet ribbon
Retired:  Cheery Lynn Design dies for corner and circle frame

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.