Saturday, February 6, 2021

Craft O'Clock Vintage Treasure Valentine's Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Are you getting your Valentine's cards done early this year?  The new arrival of the Craft O' Clock Vintage Treasure papers are a gorgeous with the vintage colors and beautiful pink roses that make for your Valentine's cards this year.  

My vintage shabby chic cards has pearls, flowers, lace and ribbons throughout the card.  I found this adorable cherub in my stash and had to add this little one to this Valentine's card.  

My card measures 6" x 6".  The first layer of Craft O' Clock paper was distress around the edges before adhering it on the frame of the card.  I cut out the next layer with a scallop square die and added lace to the side of it with Scor-Tape.  A gorgeous substitute for this chipboard heart would be the Laserowe Love Heart With Lavender Chipboard. I used the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue to add sparkling glitter to the chipboard.  The word 'Love' was cut out from the Graphic 45 Staples Folder and Sentiment die set  with gold metallic cardstock.   The gorgeous flowers is the Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I used a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers onto the card. I added some florals behind the handmade rose binding bow before gluing the flowers around the bow. 

  Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.