Saturday, February 20, 2021

Stamperia Forest Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Would you be needing a nature or fishing card or project?  The perfect start to your forest/nature scrapbooks, cards and more is with the beautiful Stamperia Forest collection!  I have so many outdoor lovers in my family and friends which makes this collection ideal for creating birthday and projects for them.  

My card measures 6" x 7 1/2".  I cut out two 5" x 7" different pattern paper in this cardstock and cut out half from corner to corner and adhered together for the background.  Then I adhere the fox picture that measures 4" x 6" on the background.  I used the 1/8" Scor Tape to tape the  yellow jute around the fox picture before adding the next layer of embellishments.
 I added the Stamperia Forest Die Cuts chipboard on the front of the card.  I fussy cut the leaves from the collection and added the NUVO Clear Gloss to bring out the colors and add a 3D appearance.  
 


I cut out the sentiments from the collection and added these to the inside of the card.  I typed out the sentiment to my son and sponged on some Ranger Distress Antique Linen Ink around the edges and adhered the card with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.