Saturday, February 13, 2021

Lawn Fawn Koala Valentine Card

Welcome back and Happy Valentine's week.  This little koala can’t wait to give you a hug on your Valentine card or great for a year-round "Love You" card along with the adorable Lawn Fawn dies,  stamps and papers to add to your Love cards this year.  

I made my card with the Lawn Fawn I Love You (Calyptus) stamp and coordinating Lawn Fawn I Love You (Calyptus) die set.  I first cut two Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop Portrait with white shimmer cardstock and pink cardstock. I cut out the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillsides Border die with green cardstock and glued it on the backdrop.   I cut out three Lawn Fawn Heart Shaker Gift Tag die set with  white cardstocks and glued together to add a 3D appearance.    I used the heart die set in the gift tag die set and added the little hearts inside the shaker gift tag.  

I colored the koala, flowers, and hearts with Copic Markers and adhered to card.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped rectangle die with Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper as well as the polka dotted paper.  I added a scalloped border for the outside frame.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Happy Heart Day Line Border die with the Lawn Fawn paper and used a spray adhesive glue to adhere to card.  I added a handmade bow around the handmade pot and added the flowers and leaves from the Lawn Fawn I Love You (Calyptus) stamp set with the Xs and Ox from the Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop die set.  
The card was adhered with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.