Saturday, March 13, 2021

Craft O'Clock Vintage Treasure Birthday Cards

Welcome back and Nancy, here.   The new arrival of the Craft O' Clock Vintage Treasure papers are a gorgeous with the vintage colors and beautiful pink roses that made for my shabby chic birthday cards for my nieces.    I added the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers to both card.  

My shabby chic cards always have pearls, laces and ribbons.  I had a lot of fun sewing around the edges of the card and distress the sides with sand paper and sponged some with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink and Ranger Distress Ripe Persimmon ink.  The gorgeous butterflies were cut out from the Craft O'Clock Vintage Treasure - A Sheet of Extra and once adhered to the card, I used the NUVO Crystal Clear Gloss on the butterfly and let dry.  I love how it brings out the butterfly with a little gloss on the wings.  

I added a Lawn Fawn Simple Banner die and stamped with the Lawn Fawn Wavy Saying on this card.  
So have fun making your gorgeous shabby chic cards with the gorgeous collection from Craft O-Clock Vintage Treasure.

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.