Saturday, March 20, 2021

Gift Box with Craft O'Clock Vintage Treasure


Welcome back and Nancy, here.   The new arrival of the Craft O' Clock Vintage Treasure papers are a gorgeous with the vintage colors and beautiful pink roses that made for my shabby chic Valentine's gift box.  I have the 8" pads of this paper collection for this box but available in 6" and 12" as well.


I handmade the adorable cherub from a mold and resin.  I cut out the paper to fit the outside and inside of the box adhering with Scor-tape and Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the heart called Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Fleur Coeur Frame to the center of the box and added a 10mm Wild Craft light pink rose.  I adhered the Venice lace with Scor-tape and used a hot glue gun to adhere the 6mm string pearls around the box.



The inside of the box was lined with this paper.  
Let dry for about 10 minutes before coating the pieces.
I used my fingers to sponge the Prima Marketing Finnabair Metallique Wax Firebird and Mint Sparkle on each strip.  I measured my picture and cut off the excess part of the strip to make the 4 sides to my picture frame.

 I cut a rectangle size from the paper and sponged some Ranger Black Soot ink to the right size to blend more with the left side of the patterned paper.  
I fussy cut this rose and added it to the side of the frame to coordinate with the roses on this patterned paper.

Now, I will fill this box full of chocolate for a Valentine's gift.  


I had so much fun making these gift boxes with these gorgeous paper collections available at 
The Rubber Buggy.   So have fun crafting this weekend with these products and keep watching and buy early when new arrivals are available since it won't be long before it is sold out.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.