Saturday, March 27, 2021

Steampuck card with Craft O'Clock Age of Technology


Masculine-themed paper with grungy gears, light bulbs, top hats and classic cars are for the special male cards so start with the Craft O'Clock Age of Technology paper collection.   
Start with 
Age of Technology Extras to Cut II
Prima Marketing Waxes
Metal or paper die cut gears
Frame of card measures 6 1/2" square.  
I used Prima Marketing Finnabair Mechanicals Set Hardware Accent hardware and Prima Marketing black gesso with the Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Metallique waxes or Prima Marketing acrylic paints to cover the gears. I used a paint brush for the gesso and paint and rubbered the wax on the gears with my fingers.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the metal embellishments on the card.  Otherwise, I used the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the layers of paper.   Some of the gears are Prima Marketing - Mechanical Gears.  Also added were embellishments from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chipboard Alphabet dies and Graphic 45 Clock and Tag sets.  In the card below, the beautiful amber stone is from the Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Ingredient Melange - Vintage Art Pebbles which I use often for my steampuck cards.  
 I cut out a few images from the Age of Technology Extras to Cut I
Age of Technology Extras to Cut II and added these to the front and inside of the card.  On the left of the inside of my card, I adhered two cardstocks.  I tore one of the edges and distress it as well as sponged on Ranger Distress Ground Espresso ink.  I used the same ink to sponge around the sentiment on the right side  and fussy cut some gears from the Extras To Cut - Age of Technology cardstock and added it to the sentiment.  I always type a personal each sentiment and print it out for the inside of my cards.
I always love to add these gorgeous cardstock papers from each collection to the back of my cards and use a stamp to add my name to it.  

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.