Saturday, October 30, 2021

Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share my shabby chic birthday card with the gorgeous Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper collection . I just love the beautiful and elegant ladies in this collection of Fern Studio Fairy Whisper of fairies and gorgeous princesses with the unicorns of soft colors of lavender and purple of this gorgeous cardstock in the paper pad to build imaginative projects and cards and available at The Rubber Buggy.com while supplies last which won't be long so get your order in soon for this collection.

The card measures 6" x 6".  I found this gorgeous vintage lady and corners in the Blue Fern Studios Fairy Whispers Ephemera Pack #2 which also has the other gorgeous ladies in this collection as well as in the Fairy Whisper paper already die cut out for you.  I cut out a 5 1/2" square of Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper Bella cardstock and then a 6" square solid purple cardstock for the frame.  I found a Happy Birthday label.  I adhere with a hot glue gun a few Wild Orchid Craft flowers .  I added a strip of vintage lace using 1/2" wide Scor-Tape to adhere it across the card.  I use Scor-Tape to adhere my ribbons since I can easily take the ribbon off the scor-tape if I want to rearrange the ribbon it again but the tape remains sticky enough to stick to the ribbon again.

Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper Bella Single Cardstock


So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.