Saturday, October 9, 2021

Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked Halloween Cards


Welcome back and Nancy, here. Trick or Treat so treat yourself with the new arrivals of Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked and Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked Add On.   These adorable kitties will put a spell on you to get your hands on them and go purrfectly crazy to create magically Halloween cards now.   I even added the most adorable Lawn Fawn I plan to use these stamps set for my Christmas cards as well so better get your order in while supplies last because these are too cute to pass up.  All of these wonderful supplies are still available at The Rubber Buggy while supplies last.  

I created my Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright stamp set for a special smile for this card.
The card measures 5 x 7.  I used heavy white cardstock and sponged on the Distress Fossilized Amber, Distress Ground Espresso and Distress Carved Pumpkin.  I used Copic Markers to color the critters and used Beacon Advanced 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the card.  I added the Lawn Fawn Scalloped rectangle that was cut out with black cardstock and then layers behind it the orange and then black cardstock.  I found an older Happy Halloween die but Lawn Fawn's new Giant Happy Halloween die set coordinates so well with their new Halloween stamps.

So get busy making your little spooks and goblins some adorable and purrfectly wicked Halloween cards and projects this Halloween.  Better yet, add a pocket for the inside of your card for their treats.

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.