Saturday, October 2, 2021

Too Cute To Spook Lawn Fawn Treat Box


 Do you need a treat box for a little one or even for those who have pets! The Rubber Buggy has the supplies and products just for your special Halloween projects and cards.   Can you imagine when your special person open this treat box and it has doggie bone treats inside or that little special little too cute to spook with Halloween candy.  Welcome and Nancy, here.  I will be posting two blogs often until after the holidays since I will be busy creating cards and projects for adults, children and even for their pets.  I made this treat box using the Lawn Fawn dies and stamps listed below but just love this Lawn Fawn Dog add on die set for this treat box and used 1/4" Scor-Tape to adhere the box. 

 I had another treat box which resembles the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat box and cut out using some patterned paper.  I cut out the dog with light brown cardstock and colored his eyes and parts of his body with a medium brown Copic Marker.  I cut out the door and added a rectangle red cardstock to add behind the black door.  I cut out an ole ghost die and glued to the black door and trimmed off the rest of the ghost.  I cut out the candy corn from the Lawn Fawn Bat add on die and colored it with Copic Markers of orange and yellow.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Do add on bone and stamped it with the Lawn Fawn Pick Of the Patch stamp as well as the pumpkin.  I found an ole witches hat die and used it for the dog but Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box Add On is almost the same thing as well as the witches hats included in a few of their stamp sets.


Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Dog House Add-On die


So treat your special spooks and goblins this year with a special card with a treat inside.  

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.