Saturday, November 13, 2021

Christmas Lawn Fawn Snowflake cards

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share some very fun and easy cards to make using the new Lawn Fawn stamps and die sets available at The Rubber Buggy.com.   With Christmas around the corner and very limited supplies available, order early while supplies last since these adorable Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets will sell out soon.

Can you imagine what fun you will have this year making your adorable children or grand children and even adults with this fun snowflake die that can be created as a wreath, the gorgeous background made with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop/background and I am just loving the Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright stamp and Lawn Fawn  Joy To All this year.  The Lawn Fawn Magic Holiday Messages stamp set coordinates with the Lawn Fawn Snowflake Add-On die so well.  So have fun with those adorable kiddos and furry puppies on your next Christmas cards.

Supplies: 
 


Instructions:

  • The base of the cards measures 4 1/2" x 6". 
  • I die cut the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop/background on white glimmer cardstock.  
  • I cut out a Lawn Fawn Snowflake Add-On die  and sprayed on an adhesive spray and sprinkled on white glitter.  On the other card, I made a wreath Lawn Fawn Snowflake Add-On die and cut out three snowflakes and adhered the snowflake cutouts together.  
  • What works for me is to stamp the Lawn Fawn Magic Holiday Messages on a white cardstock, center it in the Lawn Fawn Snowflake Add-On die and cut it out rather than finding a circle punch or die to fit inside the snowflake.  I stamped the messages with my Misti Stamp Tool with an embossing pad and used the NUVO Glitter embossing powders:  Red Tinsel and Silver Tinsel which has gorgeous shine to it after using the embossing gun.  NOTE:  If you don't have a stamp tool, invest in one since it is something you will use every time for a perfect stamp.  You will find that you might reink the stamp a few times using the stamp tool to get the darkest of color you want.  I bought one for each of my friends for their birthday and they use it for every time they stamp. We also take off the old stamp on a wooden block and now put it on the stamp tool. If you can't peel the old stamp off of the wooden block,  just put it in the microwave a 15 seconds and it will peel off. 
  • I stamped the Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright stamp and Lawn Fawn  Joy To All.  Since I struggle with eye and hand coordination for the Lawn Fawn dies that coordinate with the stamps set, I used a Scan and Cut machine to cut out all of the images.  I like stamping all of the images on heavy white cardstock and then use my printer to print these out on 80lb Neenah white smooth cardstock so I can reuse these images over again rather than color these every time since I spend so much time coloring them.  I stamped the sentiment of "May Your Days be Furry and Bright using the Lawn Fawn Burry and Bright stamp set.
  • I cut out some ornaments from the Lawn Fawn  Joy To All and added these to the wreath.
  • I cut some of the side of the snowflake background to fit inside the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame die and then cut out the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine stripped paper which is my all time favorite Christmas paper.  It is two sided and comes in several colors and the other side looks like snow falling.  It comes in a 12" x 12" or 6" x 6" paper pad.

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Wow your cards are stunning! The scenes you created are truly amazing and the coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! BOTH cads are stunning! LOVE the yellow couch!! i swear my couch was the same when i was growing up!! ha!! love it! and the other card is so sweet and adorable! love them both!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.