Saturday, November 27, 2021

Lawn Fawn Frosted Fairy Friends Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a birthday card for a friend for this time of wintery weather with Lawn Fawn Frosted Fairy Friends stamp set of fairies dressed in winter wardrobes and complete with frosty pine needle branches and an adorable tree trunk house just waiting for you to decorate for your next card.   There is a new arrival that you will want to have this year is the gorgeous Lawn Fawn Stitched Snow Flake Back Drop die for your wintery cards and also for your Christmas cards.
After cutting out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snow Flake Back Drop die, I sponged it on with the Ranger Distress Oxide inks of Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean before adding it to the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle frame.  

 I had to add the Lawn Fawn Year Seven Pinata Llama stamp set for a birthday with the little fairies smacking the llama with the treats falling out of the pinata.  I added extra bling and got carried away with the NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops and Flower Soft snow flakes which bought out a little extra excitement on those adorable fairies, clouds and snowflakes on the front and inside of my card.  I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die for the clouds and stamped the sentiment with black ink.  Since I struggle with my eye and hand coordination using the very small dies available at The Rubber Buggy for the coordinating Lawn Fawn stamp sets, I cut out all of my stamp sets with my Brother's Scan and Cut machine.   

The card measures 5 x 6.  For the inside of the card, I used the new arrival of the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflake paper that comes in two sizes: 12" x 12" or 6" x 6".  I just love the metallic snowflakes on a variety of colored cardstock in this collection with the other side of the paper with just snow.

I added Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Pop-Up Happy Birthday die and used some of the snowflakes from the Lawn Fawn Frosted Fairy Friends stamp set.  I added the Flower Soft Snowflakes on the Happy Birthday die to make it look a little frosty as well as the fairies' house.  

I typed my sentiment to my friend and added the llama with all of his goodies and the other fairy in this collection.  




With Christmas around the corner and very limited supplies available, order early with The Rubber Buggy on-line store while supplies last since these adorable Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets will sell out soon.

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.