Saturday, November 20, 2021

Graphic 45 Let It Snow Christmas Cards Vintage Santa


  Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Start ordering your gorgeous Graphic 45 Let It Snow Collection collection while supplies are still available at The Rubber Buggy on line and retail stores.  There are so many gorgeous scenes in this collection  vintage Santas and their furry winter friends of bears, bunnies and owls in the colors of blues, burgundy reds and forest green colors.  



Instructions:
  • My card base measures 5" x 7".  I used heavy weight poster board for my cards bases.  I start with cutting for this card a 10" x 14" and use the Scor-Pal Score board with the score bone and score the center and fold using the score bone for a better fold for my card.
  • Started with the Graphic 45 Journal Cards for the main focus and Graphic 45 Let It Snow paper pad and/or Graphic 45 Let It Snow Pattern and Solid color cardstock that coordinates well together.  
  • Cut out the labels from the Graphic 45 Let It Snow paper pad.
  • Add the blue snowflakes from the Graphic 45 Let It Snow Die Cut Assortment packet
  •  I adhered a die cut border around the blue card 
  • I die cut a  Snowflake die for the center of one handmade bow.  The Rubber Buggy has a huge selection of snowflake dies available.
  • I sprayed adhesive glue behind two of the corner borders die cuts and adhered to the card on the left.
  • For my winter and Christmas cards, I add glue around the snow and add white Flower Soft for snow and then add NUVO Crystal White Blizzard Glitter Drops for make the snow shimmer.





With Christmas around the corner and very limited supplies available, order early while supplies last since this gorgeous Graphic 45 Let It Snow collection will sell out fast.

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.