Saturday, April 23, 2022

Alice in Wonderland Gift Box

Welcome to the continuation of my projects of Alice's story with added characters and new items such as playing cards and Alice becoming Queen using the Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland Tea Party collectionStamperia Alice in Wonderland chipboards and Scrapiniec Wonderland chipboards for altering a wooden gift box for my sis.   Nancy, here, to share a very fun mixed media project with Alice's favorite Wonderland fantasy characters showcasing Alice's bunny throughout my project. Alice spots this white rabbit and tumbles down a hole after him which leads her to a magical place called Wonderland.  The Rubber Buggy carries these entire collections of Alice in Wonderland and you won't want to miss out of having these collections in your crafting supply to create your projects and cards.  





Box measures 6" square. I unscrewed the hard ware on the wooden box before covering it with Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party paper.   I used Beacon 3-n-1 glue and a hot glue gun throughout my project.  I used Scrapbook 3D foam tape adhesive for under the characters that I fussy cut out like the bunny and tea pots.  I colored  the Scrapiniec chipboards with Copic markers but any colored ink or acrylic paint could be used. I sponged on Distress ink on the inside wood of the box to blend in with the paper.  I used many of the stickers from the collection and fussy cut many of the characters as well as the Stamperia Alice's In Wonderland chipboard.  I finished the project with the Graphic 45 pink flowers.  
 
Scrapiniec Wonderland Big Background

Scrapiniec Wonderland Cards

Graphic 45 Alice's Tea Party

Graphic 45 Flower Assortment Pink
Stamperia Alice in Wonderland Chipboard

Additional supplies used:

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.