Saturday, April 30, 2022

Alice's Tea Party

Grab a cup of tea and visit with me today as we create a bit of magic with the new Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland Tea Party collection. Nancy, here, to share a very fun card with the new arrival of of Alice's favorite cast of characters especially the adorable Alice's bunny.  You will love the soft blues, grass greens, and precious corals and pinks.  The Rubber Buggy carries the entire collection and you won't want to miss out of having this in your crafting supply this year.  

My card measures 6" x 6" and I just added the stickers and fussy cut out some of the cups and characters to glue to my card.  Graphic 45 ribbon has also has ribbon that matches some of the colors in each paper collection. I fussy cut out the images from the paper pad but if I had it, I would have used the Graphic 45 journal cards and empirical die cuts with the stickers that comes inside the Graphic 45 paper pad deluxe collection but also each sold separately.  I added a die cut for the inside of the card that was cut out from an ole die and sponged on some Ranger Distress ink to blend in with the pinks in the card.  Then I rolled up the die strip and unfolded to give it that realistic look of lace before gluing to the top of the inside of the card.  

To get that beautiful gold sentiment on cardstock, I typed the sentiment and printed on cardstock on my toner ink printer and then ran the cardstock through my laminator with gold foil on top. If you don't have a toner ink printer, take you printed out cardstock to a printing shop that has a toner ink printer since most printer shops use toner.     

Also, Scrapiniec Wonderland has several chipboards of Alice In Wonderland that coordinates beautifully well with this story.
 

Additional supplies used:

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.