Saturday, July 16, 2022

Stamperia Romatic Garden House Chipboard Wedding Decorations

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  I am having fun with crafting wedding decorations for my grand daughter with a variety of supplies available at The Rubber Buggy.  This wedding will be outdoors surrounded by pine trees and wildflowers.  For the next blogs, I will be updating you on the adventures of making other wedding craft decorations for this wedding from products available at The Rubber Buggy.

There is probably so much stuff around your house besides jars that you can use to created outdoor wedding table centers.  I created a simple tutorial for you to follow to make these easy peasy wedding decoration jars wrapped with twine and filled with silk plush pink roses and silk wild flowers.  I didn't handmade these roses this time since there are so many of these jars that will need to be made for so many tables.




During the winter, I kept over 15 empty peach jars to do these wedding table decorations.    Today, I heated up some water and poured in three jars and waited ten minutes before easily peeling the label off but leaving on the sticky glue left from the label on the jar which make it so wonderful to stick the twine on the jar.  I used my left over 2 ply twine for a few jars but found but I liked the 3 ply twine for decorating the remaining jars since I really like the rustic look of the twine for an outdoor wedding in the mountains.  I just wound the twine on the sticky label glue on the jar until I got to the bottom and cut the end with the scissors and tucked the edges under the wounded twine.  The sticky glue on the jar worked well keeping the tucked edges intact.  

I used 1" wide Scor-Tape around the jar and wrapped the ribbon on the tape and tied together.  The Stamperia Romantic Garden House Chipboard is very sticky on the back but I still used a hot glue gun to apply glue on the back of the chipboard to keep it on since these jars will be going through a lot of handling and transporting which might make these chipboards fall off.  Also, I used a hot glue gun on the top of the jar and stuck the flowers in to keep the flowers in place. I also glued some Wild Orchid Craft flowers on the chipboard for that extra elegance touch without over doing it.  After the wedding is over, I will use a hair dryer or my embossing gun around the top of the jar for a moment to remove the flowers for storage for the next wedding.  Also, I could use the hair dryer to remove the chipboard if I want to go with another theme or product.



Stamperia Romantic Garden House Chipboard

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.