Saturday, July 30, 2022

Wedding Card with Stamperia You and Me and Mintay Yes I Do

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  This week, I have been creating a wedding card with the  gorgeous Stamperia You and Me, Mintay, Yes I Do collection along with the Prima Marketing Baroque Fame mold available at The Rubber Buggy.  

These two beautiful paper collections are dedicated to weddings and ceremonies and are the perfect sets for adding elegant embellishments to your wedding projects or stunning wedding themed cards, scrapbooks, journals These sets contains designs including bridal dresses, wedding cake, flowers, tags and labels. 

Also, I am showcasing the gorgeous Prima Marketing Baroque Frame silicon mold which is perfect to make gorgeous frames with amazing intricate details that I used for the front and inside of this card.
   


I fussy cut this label out of the Stamperia You and Me paper collection and used Scrapbook Adhesive 3D adhesive foam behind it.
On the inside of the card, I created a pocket below the bride and groom for money or gift card. I glued on laced ribbon across the pocket.  I glued on Soulmate on the inside of the Prima Marketing baroque frame.
I used Art Resin Epoxy Resin for the mold and left over night to dry.  I sprayed the Rust-Oleum White Primer and let dry for about 30 minutes.  I brushed on the Prima Marketing White Pearl Acrylic paint and let dry for about 10 minutes and then used my fingers to tap on Prima Marketing Vintage Silk and Prima Marketing Rose Gold on parts of each mold detail.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere to card.
Since I didn't have a rustic brown ribbon, I used the Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink and rubbed it across the ribbon and used glue to adhere to inside of card.
I sprayed each bronze metal corner with primer which is in the center and then rubbed on the Vintage Silk wax.  You can see the beautiful white gold on the bottom corners after applying the wax.

After the molds were sprayed with the primer, I painted each frame with Prima Marketing White Pearl paint and then rubbed on the Prima Marketing Vintage Silk wax.  I added the butterfly chipboard from the Stamperia You and Me along with the Prima Marketing glitter dots. For each corner on the frame, I used glue to adhere the Pink Fresh Champagne flat back pearls.




Supplies:
Venice Lace Ribbon
Additional lace, feathers, doily
Rustoleum Primer Spray - white

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.