Saturday, July 23, 2022

Stamperia You and Me Collect Wedding Card Box

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  For the next few weeks, I have been using making  wedding decors for my grand daughter's wedding and creating these with the gorgeous new products at The Rubber Buggy.  

I designed this wedding card box with the gorgeous Stamperia You and Me collection which is dedicated to weddings and ceremonies, though much can be used for any event.  The Stamperia You and Me collection include paper pads, stencils, stamps, molds, acrylic paints as well as rice paper. The You And Me Chipboard and Die Cut packages are the perfect sets for adding elegant embellishments to your wedding projects or stunning wedding themed cards, scrapbooks, journals or like my mixed media wedding card box. These sets contains designs including bridal dresses, wedding cake, flowers, tags and labels. 

Also, I am showcasing the gorgeous Prima Marketing Baroque Frame silicon mold which is perfect to make gorgeous frames with amazing intricate details that you will want in your mold collection and I used for the front and inside of this box.  














 




I covered the box with the Stamperia You and Me paper pad and glue. Also, I added the ribbon behind the paper on the inside so the inside of the top will not fall completely back to show off the photo.  I did that as well on the outside with the pink ribbon to be tied together to hold the box together since the magnets are too weak to hold the box closed.  

I prepared overnight the Zuri Design rose and Prima Marketing square frame and label molds with resin epoxy.  Note:  Make sure to fill the Prima Marketing Baroque Frame rectangle part mold to the top and dab a little extra around this rectangle frame mold while scraping the sides, otherwise, the center of the rectangle mold will not come out as a whole frame (Photo Above: You will see where I didn't get enough resin in the bottom of the rectangle frame which I had to do over).  It took me three attempts to get it where the frame comes out right.  I sprayed the molds with a primer and let dry for an hour before brushing on the Stamperia You and Me acrylic paint and let dry before using my fingers to dab the Prima Marketing Rose Gold wax. I used a hot glue gun to adhere to card. 

For the finishing touch, I used the Stickles Twinkle glitter drops to the flowers and around the box and glued on the Prima Marketing pearls for that special shabby chic vintage style box.


Supplies:
Venice Lace Ribbon
Additional lace, feathers, doily
9 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 2 1/2"  gift box that I got at a discount store
Rustoleum Primer Spray
Font die set

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.