Saturday, August 13, 2022

Graphic 45 Charmed Halloween Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Because Halloween is creeping up around the corner, I have a Halloween card with fabulous treats and fun-loving Halloween spirits.  It was a Spooktacularly fun creation! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! Available at The Rubber Buggy for you today, Graphic 45 Charmed is full of spooky haunted houses, light-hearted witches, black cats and jack o’lanterns with stunning color purple, orange, red, frightful black and ivy green. 


Also, I made up the moon and stars with the Prima Marketing - Finnabair - Moulds - Nocturnal Elements.  for that addition setting.  I used the Art Resin epoxy for the mould.  I sprayed the moon first with Rustoleum white primer and let dry.  I brushed on the Prima Marketing Metallic White Pearl acrylic paint and then used my fingers sponging on a little yellow from the Ranger Vintage Photo ink pad to bring out the moons face.  I used the NUVO Glitter dots to the stars, moon and parts of the card to make it a little glitzy and shine. 

I had this gorgeous Graphic 45 Midnight Tales from last year and used it on parts of the card which I thought coordinated so well.  I made a pocket for the inside of the card for those special treats for our Halloween trick or treaters.  
Graphic 45 Midnight Tales 



I added the Graphic 45 Flower Assortment Pink which coordinated so well with the background.   I sponged around the flowers some of the colors of Ranger Distress ink Vintage Photo for that worn out look and added a handmade seam binding bow using a hot glue gun.


The Graphic 45 Charmed collection includes 8 double-sided papers, 12×12 collection pack (includes 16 sheets, 2 of each 8 designs & decorative sticker sheets),  8×8 paper pack12×12 Patterns & Solids pack, coordinating ChipboardJournaling CardsEphemera Assortment, and decorative Cardstock Stickers.  Each of The Graphic 4 Charmed cardstock is also available separately besides in the cardstock paper pads.

Additional Supplies:

Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced Glue

Hot Glue Gun

So get crafting and have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting.

The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  My cards and projects are always posted each Saturday on The Rubber Buggy.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.