Saturday, August 27, 2022

Stamperia Romantic Garden of Promises Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to wish you a good morning to our Rubber Buggy crafters and bloggers.  Today, I want to share a Criss Cross Envelope with a birthday card for my daughter-in-law using the Stamperia Romantic Garden of Promises collection.  What a gorgeous collection and I certainly had a great time playing with it as well as making the criss cross envelope!  

I love making a gorgeous envelope that is as pretty as the card to give to a special person. I love to wrapped my cards in tissue paper to give people in person.



I just love the goreous chipboard die cuts in this collection to add embellishments to the card and envelope.

I scanned the 6 x 6 label in the Stamperia paper pad and then used my Photoshop to type in the sentiment and print out on my ink jet to personalize the card.  I cut the printed out label 5 3/4" square and glued to inside of card.  I cut out the sentiment on the right side and glued to the cut out section found in the paper pad.




Instructions:

The Criss Cross card is fairly easy to make.  I cut out two 6" x 12 " with  white cardstock and score at 6".  Glue one 6" to the other 6".  Cut the front at a 45 degree angle and decorate by cutting two 6" squares of patterned.  Take one square for the center of the card.  The one 6" will be cut at a 45 degree angle and glue each part to the front of the card.  If you google by typing "images of criss cross cards" you will see lots of these cards and a few tutorials to help you.  I thought this card was easier to make than my normal cards and plus you made a decorative envelope.  If you are giving this to a person by hand, just use tissue paper to cover it up plus a ribbon on top and what a gorgeous card to give to your special person.   I added an ole metal frame to the front of the envelope and cut out the label from the Stamperia collection and glued behind the metal frame.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere since regular glue doesn't work well with metal.


 
Supplies:
Stamperia Romantic Garden of Promises



Additional Supplies:



So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.