Saturday, August 6, 2022

You Croc My World

Nancy, here, and  I have a card to share using this cute mini Lawn Fawn Croc My World set. I never thought I would call a crocodile cute but this couple of love croc are here to steal your heart.   I stamped out two crocodiles so I could have a cute couple and paired it with the the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die from My Colors Crisp Green cardstock and Lawn Fawn Easter Party Stamp Set of flowers to frame up my little swamp scene. This stamp set features a cute crocodile, the phrase "YOU CROC MY WORLD!", and two hearts. 

I sponged on the Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass for the sky and Ranger Salt Water Taffy for the hearts..  I used the Spellbinder Nestabilities rectangle dies to create the green frames.

Supplies:
Copic Markers

So get crafting and have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting.

The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  My cards and projects are always posted each Saturday on The Rubber Buggy.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.