Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DT Project Saturated Canary Balloon Wishes by Kelly

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I have my weekly design team project to show you for The Rubber Buggy.    I used the image Saturated Canary Balloon wishes which you can get, as well as many other amazing Saturated Canary stamps in many styles.  I made a giftbox for my daughters little friend for her birthday.  It's all about the bright colors, which led me to do some purple hair.   I just love it!  I have the copic colors listed below.   I hope you can see which ones are shown.  So check it out and leave me a comment to tell me what you think of purple hair?  Should it stay or should it go?  Hee hee!  ~Kelly Walkelmol







Thank you for visiting

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card
hugs Kate xx

Laxmi Air Inflatable said...

This blog is very good with good images and content. If you know more about rubber balloon and advertising balloon visit here:- advertising balloon india

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...