Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Namaste

Hi everyone!

Pi here with another card and I hope you like it :)


I mixed a lot of products and brands for this one. How silly of my that's something to overcome - LOL!

I love the YOGA MAMAS stamp! I colored her with my copic markers. For here hair I used E51, E55, E57 and for her clothes I used BG45 & BG49 and I'm loving this combo. All the layers of paper are leftover scraps and they go so well together. The little birds are chipboard pieces from the same collection by G45 - don't you love it when someone else is doing all the hard work for you.

The sentiments of the card is made with 2 set of stamps. "Namaste" is made with Milo's ABC. A great stamp set and so easy to use. The rest of the sentiment is from the awesome Handlettered thanks stamp set from Wplus9 design studio. So loving the versatility of that one and the fact that they both are clear stamps really helps getting a perfect position.

The piece that I stamped the sentiment on had the word "baby" showing, so I covered it with a strip of washi tape. But it works...


Products used from the store:
Saturated canary rubber stamp YOGA MAMAS
Copic markers
G45 deluxe collection BABY 2 BRIDE
WOC open roses 15mm
WOC 30mm leaves
Lawn Fawn clearstamps MILO'S ABC
Wplus9 design studio HANDLETTERED THANKS
MFT die-namics DECORATIVE DOILY
Washi tape PEACH W DOTS


Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.