Monday, August 8, 2016

Memories using Blue Fern Studio Tranquility


Using products from The Rubber Buggy I was able to create playing along with the Blue Fern Studio 3 Collections + you challenge and used sketch from Let's Get Sketch.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Tranquility Collection using Jubilation
Stencil: TCW 605s
ink: Tim Holtz ranger and mini pads
Flowers: Wild Orchid Carnations
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio berry stems
Markers: copic
Stickles: ranger holiday collection
Accents: ART C ephemera kits
Other: paint, mesh, beads, key, ribbon



I used Tranquility Collection (Jubilations) and a photo of me (our wedding) in 1970. The paper was rich and elegant which was perfect with my photo.


The layers and design came from the sketch above.

If you'd like to see more details view my video tutorial here:




 

 

 

hanks for joining me today..... and see you again soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.