It´s Noe here, and yes, have you read good... I'm starting to make my Christmas cards... Is there something nicer to open a mailbox and find a Christmas card full of good wishes??
Well, this is my first Christmas Card for this year!
I made my background using "Bayou Flora" Prima Stamps with Gold and Cooper Metallics inks.
Then, I embossed in a vellum paper my sentiment and framed it with my Banner Die and finally, add some metallics sequins.
- Holidays Greetings Blue Fern Studios Stamps.
- Deck the Halls - Lawn Fawn Stamps.
- Bayou Flora Ink N´Layer Prima Stamps.
- Stitched Party Banners Lawn Fawn.
- Gold Embossing Powder... Something like THIS.
- Craft Medley Cup Sequins
Thank you for visiting