Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"The Tiniest Thing" with Netra

Sometimes the sweetest things come in the tiniest packages.
One day I was trying to make a 3D figure. A triangular one. 
Well, that was a fail. 
I ended up with all these little triangles. 
I thought of the 3D plant holders that we see all over the home decorating scene. 

I decided that these triangles  could be something cute. 

So I took out my Flowers and some Lace from The Rubber Buggy store, 
gluing and tucking things...and I came up with this.....
 






Its only about 3 inches tall. But I love it. 
I hope you can turn a happy mistake into something 
cute and tiny.
Nothing is crafting is really a "fail".

Xo, Netra 
Thank you for visiting

2 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

So creative and love the embellishments and beautiful deer. Hugs

Nancy Hill said...

So creative and love the embellishments and beautiful deer. Hugs

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...