It´s Noe here as every Friday with a new card to share with you! I had long wanted to make a card with stamps in layers and these beautiful Prima Flower stamps have been the perfect excuse to do it!
Love this technique and the result... and it´s to easy!! You only must stamp your favourite stamps and then, cut cardstock stamped with stitched rectangles dies, in two diferents sizes... Placed below each piece of cardboard stamped a slightly larger piece in black color and paste on each other with foam double-sided tape.
I´ve made Confetti effect in this way:
Only lack a pretty bow die (placing a enamel dot in the center) and stamp our feeling ... Card ready!
Products used from RB Store:
- Stitched Rectangle Layer Memory Box Die
- Bow and String PoppyStamps Craft Die.
- Bayou Flora Ink N´Layer Prima Stamps.
- Archival Ink Pad Vermillion.
- Archival Ink Pad Magenta.
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad
- Enamel Dots - Let´s Party Simple Stories
Thank you for visiting