Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Elpie Selfie in a Box


Hi it's Jennifer here with a Birthday Box Card
it is for a friend who is Elephant mad and going to be  turning 60.
I do have to go and Invest in the Lawn Fawn Finely's 123 Dies
so I can create the 60 going on the front flap.


So to create the box I used the LF Scalloped Box Card Pop Up
I used the Banner and line from the set  at the back a little 
hard to see.

I used 3 sets of stamps from Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie,  
I have coloured them in a range of colours from



All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.