Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Felicity and Blair


 Hi it's Jennifer here with a card I did using this really
fabulous pair of party girls 
I used The really pretty papers from 
and cut them to fit the inside and outside 
of the card.
I then cut a a hole in the front of the card and
cut 2 LF Stitched Frames second largest.
I glued one on the inside and one on the outside.
The sentiment I stamped and cut out using
I then raised it using 3D foam squares.


Inside I have taped the girls that have
been coloured in copics.
Face -  E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E37
Hair - E40, E42, E43, E44
Dress - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Dress - BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, BG18


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.