Monday, April 24, 2017

Paridise using Simple Stories You are Here from The Rubber Buggy


Hi.. it's Bev today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am sharing projects this month using Simple Stories You are Here. What a great collection for vacation, holiday and beach photos. This is me all camped out ready for a day at the beach watching the family enjoy the day at the beach. Lots of shell collecting and swimming in the salt water.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Simple Stories You are Here Collection
Ink: Tim Holtz
Other: cardstock, burlap, cork accent, ink, Creative Embellishment stamp & Stencil, paint, modeling paste.


To start this page I did some background work. I used ripped prints on more solid paper.


I stenciled using modeling paste in sections.



Then using a plastic bag over my hand I smudged more white texturing.



I then used same plastic bag smudging only used orange paint this time.


When I get this far I now pull photos and sometime mat one or all of them? 


In these closeups you can view some of the added accents and even more  accents from the collection. I added some burlap and cork to this section.


These collections have great shapes, flowers, images, alphas and I love the word strips too.


Clusters are a great accent on any page. To make it even more interesting layers some pieces flat to the page and pop up others. Here I popped up the one large flower forward for depth and dimension.


Here is another cluster added to title... it is layered, popped and mixed with stamping and cork accent.


 



Be sure to visit the STORE to more these and more wonderful products. Thanks for visiting today and see you again soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.