Monday, July 30, 2018

Christmas in July layouts using The Rubber Buggy Products



Hi it's Bev here and this month I have been on a Christmas in July kick. I did lots of cards and also did these layouts above using the sketches from Sketch n Scrap.  Authentique Jolly Christmas Collection with matching stickers from The Rubber Buggy is the base of my pages but I added lots of xmas stickers some popped up for dimension and some flat from my stash. I used Whisker Graphics twine and wrapped it around the papers. I also used a tied ribbon bow accent.
 (the photos are not on photo paper as I still need to buy some... will replace them later)
This collection is fun and bright and they mix and match so well.... don't be afraid to layers prints on prints... just alter them dark and light for a great effect.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Authentique Jolly Christmas and sticker sheet
Other: twine, cardstock, misc stash accents, black pen



There are so many products in the STORE like these and lots more so you can create and theme so many occasions when you celebrate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.