Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Memory Box Christmas


Hi it's Jennifer here
 and as it's July I have started on my Christmas Cards.
So today I will show you how I made this Shaker Card.
I used 3 of the Memory Box Dies.  I cut 3 squares 10cm x 10cm and Die Cut
one of each.


Next I cut 2 white and 2 Aqua Christmas's from another Memory Box Die.
I then Created the frame using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and
did a partial cut and created a square I then cut the centre out using the
 4Bar Stitched Rectangle partial die cutting too. Squares are on my wishlist will
 make it a lot easier.

Then to create it I Glued the frame onto the deers. I then cut a 10cm x 10cm  
piece of acetate and glued it behind the deers. I then glued the trees 
behind the deers . On this layer I used 3D tape all around and rest under 
the snow line too and placed some sequins in there. For the back I cut a piece
of Aqua 10cm x 10cm and glued the mountains on it.  I then attached  this on the
 back off the shaker section I then made a base Card and glued it on. I layered the two white on the two Aqua Christmas' off centre and glued them on the card.     

Card Complete but you could use any of the different Memory Box Christmas Dies
in this style and layer them in different ways.

Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Memory Box Die - Stitched Mountains Craft Die

Memory Box Die - Stitched Circle Trees Craft Die 99843

Deer Family Circle
Memory Box - Craft Die - Deer Family Circle
Box Die- Large Sentimental Merry Christmas 99804

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.