Saturday, July 28, 2018

Rustic Truck

Welcome back Rubber Buggy bloggers.  Take a look at all of the new arrivals at 
The Rubber Buggy.  You'll want to start ordering your Christmas stamps and die sets before these items are soon to be sold out. 


 I am excited to share my steam puck card made with gorgeous supplies, paper, and chipboard available at The Rubber Buggy.  I am still learning about mixed media so would love to hear what you have to say about working with gesso, inks, paste, etc. and any recommendations so that we can all learn together.  If you are new at mixed media, I would suggest the Prima Marketing Finnabair Mixed Media Essential Gesso set of black, white and clear that comes in 2 ounce bottles. I am experimenting with the black, white and clear gesso and really fond of the clear gesso for most of my use. I used a lot of white gesso on my knobs for Shabby Chic gift boxes that I made for a wedding.  

7 Gypsies Architextures Findings Adhesive Embellishments - Red Tow Truck

49 and Market  Chipboard Sets - Timeless White


I used my fingers to spread the clear gesso on the chipboard gears and clock and let dry.   I used my fingers to apply the gorgeous Prima Marketing waxes on the gear, clock and tow truck.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the metal gears to the card.  The background was embossed with the new Sizzix 3D Gear embossing folder and I applied the same clear gesso and Prima Marketing waxes on it as well.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.